Tuesday, December 13, 2011

useless efforts

When you have your close friends openly planning out an outing in front of you and there is a very clear sign that they're not inviting you.

When you try so hard to keep them close to you.

When you try so hard to make yourself likeable for them to an extent that you go out of your way, do the things you think you should do just to make them like you.

And all in the end, they're all still the same.

I tried so hard to please people that I became a slave. I let people just step all over me. I let the others do what they want while I give 110% of my effort and in the end they all get the equal credit.

So much mixed feelings it's like a mix of


+



On a much lighter note, there is also a feeling of this


And this


Because I've received a Good Progress Award from the ministry of education.