Wednesday, April 4, 2012

five of five

the thought of me turning 16 pretty soon is pretty overwhelming i dont even know why. a month is a long time, but 16 is such an age.
anyway i'm pretty glad my birthday is falling on a weekend this year. not to really celebrate my 16th, but the very thought of attending school and being quite in the centre of attention because it's your birthday intrigues me so much.
even the thought of birthday parties. i've always begged my mom that i dont want to have a birthday party. i dont even know why. 

but anyway i will be one of those annoying girls who would post their wishlist a month or week prior to their birthday. 




the first thing on my wish list. just this set as a birthday present is already enough for my birthday, i don't really want anything else really. but anyway i'm sure this is not coming to me anytime so soon. i've been begging for this but they're too pricey for a pathetic girl who's turning 16.. which brings me to the other stuffs i wish to have. 




a melodica, a leather jacket and a long-sleeved peter pan collar dress. 
there's actually no apparent reason to why i want these things. they're just either really hard to find here, or i just hadnt got the time/will to save my money to get one for myself. 

on a much lighter note, 



here a damn video about the tower bridge lego. anyway enjoy your day. 

x