Saturday, May 12, 2012

a post with a picture with nothing to do with the post. but okay.


the things i like on my desk.
i havent been driven into studying. and it's my exam week. i dont know what's wrong with me. 

on a much lighter note, in my opinion, weekends are for me to actually wind down so most of the time i'll do the things i want - swimming reading sleeping all day and what not - and just pretend like the other 5 days of the week never happened or existed. 
work hard for 5 days straight and give yourself a break. yeah. 

a few days ago my friend was baffled when i said i was going to the library to find books to read. 
"but POA exam is on monday"
so i guess your point is that theres no such thing as reading or anything else besides studying during exam week. aha. but i dont work that way. 

anyway have a nice weekend ahead.