Saturday, July 14, 2012

2 events that had made my day so horrible.

1. Im sorry im not even skinny/thin/the perfect weight

2. I saw the most horrible tutor ive been with while i was heading home. Then all the horrible things she said to me suddenly became so clear and i realized how horrible she is.
Back when i was 10 or 11 she tutored me arabic along with a few other schoolmates that were pretty much geniuses. When i couldn't do something right she would speak to me in such a low, degrading tone, about how i do this, because i didnt love my mother or something like that.
She made it seem like im a burden.

I honestly still cant believe how she could do such a thing. I mean i was still a kid and it was because i couldnt do it or understand it.


Im sorry im not skinny. Im sorry im fat. Im sorry im not smart enough. Im sorry im not the person you expected to turn out. Im trying to be a better person.