Sunday, April 14, 2013

book of the fault

going out alone is okay. going out walking around the mall window shopping is okay. going out window shopping around the mall alone is okay.

going out window shopping around the mall alone while youre severely broke isnt really okay.

i spent my sunday afternoon at the mall trying out clothes new look just to confirm my shopping list. i also went to the bookstore before my blistering feet gave up on the terrible pair of vans i decided to wear. rather a bad idea because right now a) i have two blisters each on both of my feet, b) my shopping list for my crappy end of the month allowance is rather filled with books i'd like to read rather than my necessities like jeans and stuff like that.

anyway, gift certificates from times would be awfully convenient as a birthday present. other than that i'm not too sure about turning seventeen.