Thursday, March 22, 2012

irrelevant photos, to show how annoying and typical i am.

finally a thursday. a few more hours and another day of school until i can feed my concert-deprived self at secret's fanmeet tomorrow. 
anyway my body clock doesnt seem to work well for me, i got up late for a few days straight and didn't attend school because i woke up at 7. that was.. nice. 


aaaanyway my art question paper is already given out for the mid year exams and i'm indecisive between fantasy or special occasion. between expressing about how i feel in a place full of people or the things that i know are far beyond my limits.


Human beings had no right to complain about music of any kind. The pandemonium that went on in their heads every waking hour was a hundred times noisier than any thrash-metal band, more chaotic than a bunch of sugar-rushing ten-year-olds with trumpets. If only they could hear themselves. Midnighters, The Secret Hour.