Sunday, March 18, 2012

"a trouble shared is a trouble halved - just as a meal is"

this blog is as good as dead. i'm not inspired at all to write anything that's worth reading, at least, what more entertaining. throughout the whole week i promised myself that i should be making a post to revive this blog but i'm such an ace procrastinator, and look, it's sunday already.

i've been reading lately, well at least more than i ever had from last year. and i'm ready to set my priorities right once school reopens. i dont know what i've been doing since the past 3 months. 
anyway, promise that i'll blog more often (more like a promise for myself hah) and here are some unrelated and cat pictures. enjoy and have a nice rainy day n_n 




'well, a trouble shared is a trouble halved - just as a meal is,' said alan after a pause, eyeing the biscuits in cat's hand. 'i have not filled my belly for several days, and while i would be delighted to be advised of your predicament, i'm sure i should make a better audience were my hearing not drowned out by the grumblings and eructations consequent to the nagging void in my belly." the most amusing dialogue i've read throughout the book.