Tuesday, November 13, 2012

book of the seriously?



my weekend was spent at my cousin's wedding, helping out, having fun & just being there.
i'll also be sure that when i get married, there wont be any karaoke booth, there will just be an orchestra or symphony or whatever, just not, never, a karaoke booth with an annoying deejay with annoying music. 


other than that, weeks ago, i went out alone to a mall and.. keep getting looks whenever i walk into a store. i dont know, it was probably my blue hair along with my black raglan tee and black jeans. i bet they just thought i was just another punk ready to steal something off their store. 

i guess it is true after all, my sister told me that people take you less seriously after you've dyed your hair a pretty vibrant colour. sigh stereotypes.