Friday, November 16, 2012

book of worries

hi. the holidays are too boring and i've reached the point where i dont know what else to do on the internet. apart from that things are still normal, arguments with mom, worrying about my future, worrying that i'm worrying too much, worrying that i'm not doing anything, worrying about o level art, worrying that i'm not that much of a healthy well balanced teenager who has friends that occasionally ask each other out, and a whole lot of other stuff. mainly just worrying. i dont think that's really healthy for me. 

apart from that, yesterday & today was a bit different, i finally had something to do that required me to step out of the apartment, i had an appointment with my orthodontist and i still have to continue wearing my elastics /cries/ and while she asked me to choose my colour, i nearly picked this pretty pastel colour but i feel like i couldnt make those kinds of decisions in such a short period of time because dr song was staring and yeah. 
and then today i went to this work experience programme at cgh and jeremy and i apparently didnt get the memo that we werent signed up and that we had to wear our school uniforms. 
that honestly felt painful because i felt like i didnt matter bla bla bla also the other schools that were invited were the superior kinds that i cant even dream of entering and were really good at talking i was ajshdgahjgfdsjfgh 

well thats it. i hope you enjoyed me rambling about the most amusing thing this week thus far.