Tuesday, December 4, 2012

book of the lazy

5 years old birthday, i think? on a precious ancient polaroid // the whole corkboard shabang (with pee results from WEP!!  // perks movie ticket, talk about monumental, because it was my first nc 16 movie. 

pretty much stayed at home all week because i'm too broke to go anywhere and even when i want to go out for a walk to the library or something, it's either raining heavily or scorching hot. but going to the library doesnt even help because i'm $10 in debt of the library from overdue fines. 
and the library threatening to incur $2 more if i dont pay by god knows when also didnt help.

so today was a lot more productive then the rest of the week because i finally came around to ~clean~ my room and also my ~desk~ oh my precious favourite desk/workspace
and then i took photos with my ~mad photo taking skillz~ aka horrible and yeah that was the peak of my week. dont even know why i'm telling you all this.