Monday, December 31, 2012

book of the boring

happy eve/new year

i went out earlier to get some school shoes near my place and everyone else was dressed up waiting around with their friends and what not and there i was with my hair undone like hagrid's in sweats but that's ok.

and then bought a carton of milk and shared it with my cat. and then dyed my hair jet black.
and when i washed it off the shower floor was covered in black stuff that it seemed and reminded me of those demon-horror movies where some demon just puked pure evil all over the floor aka jennifer's body

so yes. how i spent my eve/new year.
but right now everything is so noisy it's ringing in my ears. twitter is flooded with annoying people and everywhere else is the same. i dont know how to start the new year.

i just hope i'll be a better individual. with better grades.