Wednesday, January 2, 2013

book of the thorough

first day of school was okay. the thought that i'm in my final year and am taking the biggest major exam in my life so far in less than a year is slowly sinking in. 

other than that i havent really reflected on what 2012 has bought me.

i personally think it was somehow the best one for myself so far, because i made it through the year without any drama or hurting anyone, or my feelings.
i grew distant from a lot of people but i honestly think that had actually made me happier and content.
to sum everything up, i'm simply am very content but not in a way that i could tell people and they couldnt agree more. i enjoyed it myself.

other than that i realized i have accomplished nothing during my school holidays, the one i intended to, like walk around town to figure it out more, or practice my splits or whatever. i'm such a fail.