Sunday, January 13, 2013

book of the student

my gran-uncle and gran-aunt came over last night and it was nice to know she was one of the few people who believed i could ace my o-levels. 
she told me to always be calm and also told me the minimum she'd believe & expect me to get for english is a solid A2 after i told her i fared a C for my recent exams. 

it felt nice to know someone at least believed i could do well in something, you know. 

other than that teachers keep telling me to work hard at every subject i do so at least when i get my results i'll have a 'safety net' but my gran-aunt told me to try and concentrate on 5 subjects that i'm good at. 

and she assumed i was coping well in my studies since back in primary school i had to do 14 subjects and now i'm only doing half of it. 

you have no idea how my mind is in such a state of confusion from both such calming and pressurising news i got in one night.