Friday, January 11, 2013

book of the unseekable

i can see myself tearing open the sealed results and reading the course numbers that are applicable to my grades.
in desperation to find the code that i've been dreaming of.
and it's just
not
there.

this is really bad. i feel like i cant foster anymore hope or optimism to convince myself that i'll do good if i work hard enough.
and i just cant see myself there. i cant see myself receiving my results and be happy about it. be happy that i'll be able to land in the course i'd love.
this just terrifies me, but on a lighter note, people do have hope and it's nice to hear that there are only a few who think i'll be able to work towards my goal. that's just really nice.

other than that i've received the art o-level paper and it just freaks me out.