Saturday, December 26, 2015

book of the unsettled soul


sometimes it hurts my head so much to think that i am in love with, and i am loved by a man who wouldn't even hesitate to do anything just to make me happy. 


damn, it makes me so emotional every time i think about it. im sorry for the times I've been so selfish, even if it's only in my head - when you are a person who's willing to work the hardest just to spoil me. 

sometimes it hurts my head so much to think that i am so blessed, it's almost impossible to grasp, like i have done something right to deserve such a person.

heck, i could feel my tears welling. im sorry for the times when i make you feel like as if i am the person in this relationship that's constantly in chase, or like as if you deserve less than the 100% that i give, when you, in fact give insurmountable in us. 

i am in love with you, Hafiz, I really am. and right now you are all that i need.