Thursday, February 28, 2013

book of the mixes


playlist of songs which i keep playing on loop since the past months (like anyone cares) but john park's falling is the only song in korean, surprising isnt it? all arent new songs and some songs repeat, just sang by a different singer or version. and i know, i couldve used 8tracks.com but i cant figure it out quite yet. it's too hipster for me to comprehend.

but anyway, something good that happened earlier:

- dr song told me i'm able to take my braces off in a few more appointments. 
- i went to the bookstore earlier. it gave me solace for a few minutes until i realised i'm too broke to buy anything. 

disappointing events that happened:

- i'm too broke to buy anymore books for the month of march.
- i went to the pool but it was closed because there was a lightning warning thing. 
- it was supposed to be my first swim in 2013. 

my day just gravitates toward it being disappointing. that is all.