Saturday, February 2, 2013

book of the thankful


  1. elizah with her paws on my hands 
  2. things i need to bring around wherever i go. (headset, organizer/planner, hair serum, handy dandy fan, chapstick, braces elastics & hand sanitizer)
i spent my friday well. the lessons went well and the social studies tests went okay. and my malay remedials went surprisingly well too. 
other than that i received a compliment i dont think i'd ever forget. kimberly told me that she thinks that i'm awesome because i'm not afraid to like weird things (as she points to my planner that had fanarts of adventure time, korra & the fellowship which i printed and pasted on the cover) and that i'm not afraid to flaunt it or that i'm proud of it. 

well that's not exactly what she said. but it meant a lot to me.