Wednesday, February 13, 2013

book of the weary

i dont even know how to begin how my day was.

during p.e we were literally running and sprinting throughout the whole lesson and my heart felt like it was trying to beat its way out of my chest and brain wanted to explode.

by chemistry my mind was full of fuck. my chemistry teacher cant have enough to say about how retarded the whole class is because we never seem to understand or anything.

and by next week i have to show my art teacher 8 A3 pages of coursework. he was also disappointed in the class because we seem to have no progression.

and i cant even tell you how afraid i am for the fact that i'll be taking the biggest national exam in my life so far in a few months that will determine the rest of my life.

i'm just so tired. to no words.