Wednesday, April 9, 2014

book of the implode

most days i want to tell myself i have only one thing to focus on and that's my mental state.
most days i tell myself that i have nothing to lose

some days they dont work
some days i think that i have everything in jeopardy - my grades, relationship with my peers, the level of anxiety i am on and the feeling of being useless.

today i feel like everything's about to implode right before me. i have this tendency to make my work immaculate, with no flaws i tend to forget about everything else in between - what people think, how this affects the relationship with my mates and all.

this feels like a nightmare - like secondary 2 all over again. where my objective was to please people and at the same time trying to make things perfect all while forgetting the state of my contentment.

i need to put my happiness first before others - and i still want to be selfless and all.