Saturday, April 12, 2014

book of the vibes

i think i'm one push away from a nervous breakdown.
first week of school after term break is just somehow stressful and just demoralizing.
i dont know if it's the hormones or the people or the workload or the pressure, i just dont know.

it's still the same. i'm always blaming myself when people change and distance themselves away from me. like as if i'm some sort of a bad and annoying vibe to be around with.
and the thing is - i'm constantly trying, and trying, to convince myself that it is not in me or because of me that these people drift away - but it is their choice to distance themselves away from me.

but i just cant, and i keep blaming myself.

i need some sort of a closure, to know the reason. it need not make sense, but god, just please tell me.