Wednesday, January 21, 2015

book of the cheesy ass post

wednesday, january 21st.

things to be thankful for

1. i'm thankful for my teammates, especially jolene, shermaine and joy. lately us girls have been motivating each other and really pushing each other's mental limits. in the moment it feels like hell but when it's all over i think about how i wouldn't have it any other way.

2. i'm thankful to always be able to return to your arms (both figuratively or not) everyday, and i always feel secure, complete, whenever i think about how our fate has intertwined, and how i can always live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home.

3. i'm thankful that there's constantly good vibes around me. even when at times i don't see it, there will always be someone that would remind me that contentment all lies in my mind, not on based on circumstances that i find myself tangled in.