Monday, January 12, 2015

book of the i dont know

I don't know, it's just that I feel morally obligated to keep my mouth shut, especially if I'm having a really bad day.

I don't know, maybe I really don't know, if the other person listening is also having it the same way, maybe even harder.

I don't know, I feel like sometimes people just ask, just to give you the satisfaction, when in fact, they don't really care.

I don't know, maybe they ask, but they don't really want to listen.

I don't know, I already have a lot to listen to myself, coming from the depths of my head, and I feel like listening to someone else's drains me out, too.

I don't know. It's better that I keep it shut, rather than I erupt into some sort of a time bomb, obliterating whatever I have of me until they've had enough.

I don't know. I really don't.