Sunday, May 26, 2013

book of the motivation


maybe i'll be able to scavenge some motivation or whatever you call it. maybe if it doesnt i hope i'll be able to bring myself to accept the fact that there are consequences and i have to live up to it. 
in other words: the past few days went like:

  • i wanted to give school a miss but my mom kept telling me how i've crossed the line by not attending school for a day (for being tired)
  • motivation level below 0% and i couldve left school by the second period but i made my way through because a) very anal receptionist on that day b) told myself i should suck it up
  • nearly broke down a few times in class whenever i think about the level of motivation i currently have at the moment. 
  • my chemistry teacher gave nearly everyone in class a small note that contained her testimonial and encouraging words
  • and i didnt get one
  • the last thing i need is motivation 

most annoying word in history ever: motivation.