Wednesday, May 22, 2013

book of the not good in expressing or something




first concert in months, or probably a year. i can't believe i miss being in a crowd and losing myself like that. anyway thanks to ryan, we get these really great privileges like reserved seats in the first few rows and a meet and greet with him. chester see & andrew garcia was there when we arrived in the room ryan was in and they were really cool and hilarious screaming "I LOVE YOU RYAN" before leaving the room. 
also a bunch of really nice people i met while waiting gave us a polaroid and i cant thank them enough for that. 

i had too much of a great time that i couldnt bring myself to school today (but i intended to the night before) but my alarm went off and i stopped it and my mom was shouting something like "NOT GOING TO SCHOOL" or something like that before we both went back to sleep.