Thursday, June 27, 2013

book of the better days

i just had
one of the most
epic
reaction
about my hair

the guy by the bubble tea local store was speechless and was making weird noises while putting his hands around his head as i approached to buy bubble tea and i was waiting for him to finish spazzing because all i wanted to say was "caramel milk tea please" and before i could answer his question "why" or something his dad said

HOT LA

omg.

but on a rather happier note, i really did not expect the reaction when i posted about my hair on instagram. all of you are really nice and the compliments really make me feel warm inside. and really. i am completely not used to getting these types of compliments in such a short amount of time, it was really overwhelming.


but other than that i had the nicest stylist that did my hair and i made sure connection was the key in getting what i wanted this time. (because most of the time i trust too much in my stylist's instinct and was afraid to speak up. yes those are what leave me with bad haircuts most of the time) he was so nice and said every sentence in the most delicate way it intrigued me. he asked me questions about why i wanted short hair and if i was from around the area and told me i was brave.

everything went a lot better than expected u_u