Friday, June 28, 2013

book of the only person



prep work experimenting. i was smelling the piece after i was done while looking at a mirror and thought "whoa that'd make a powerful picture for my prep studies"

but what's really sad was i had better shots of these but they all got erased because i forgot to put in the memory card. crappy ass camera.

anyway i have to be really honest with you, i'm completely not used to receiving those kinds of compliments and i don't want it to overwhelm me too much that it gets into my head. but i still cant thank you enough though they can possibly be from one person giving it off redundantly (or even from my mom!!!) and even though they are a really insignificant number if you compare it to the popular girls in my school, i still feel really flattered.

gah i need to stop getting distracted