Wednesday, November 30, 2011

'Cause you put the art in my heart






Clara C's show yesterday was really amazing to no words! Anyway I went alone yesterday because no one wanted to go with me or just isnt that intersted in her. It was a good day with myself sightseeing and finishing off the cheesecake all to myself. anyway, was actually my first time to go to a show like that (besides concerts at indoor stadium), it didn't had an elevated stage and it was just perfect, with not too much or too little people.
Sat in the second row, right exactly where I could clearly see Clara and she could actually see me while she was singing. It was just fantastic :')

I didn't managed to get the camera in and if I did and too photos it would probably result to stares from all the shutter and I would probably be dragged out by the ushers. Yeah, Esplanade's really crazy and strict like that. And once you get inside the theatre your reception would be totally cut off. 

Clara's really sweet and has a really down-to-earth personality by the way, when she talked to the audience it felt like a one to one conversation and like she was melodiously telling an interesting story. 

The meet & greet was really nice, completely different from the ones I've ever been to. The way she greets each of her fans with so much sincerity, like this is the only thing she could do in return from all the support we've given her. She even gave hugs and smelled nice. Better than a stupid Hi-5 event or fansign which we could only get from one member of a group. -__-

"what's your name?"
"oh it's amie. a-m-i-e"
"well that's nice!! it means friendship, or something, right?"
"yeah I came here alone!"
"alone?! omg come here!" /hugs
"did you enjoy the show?"
"yeah I did! Thank you!"

pretty much my conversation tho I'm sure she said a few things before that which I couldn't remember lol and I was also kind of star stuck and shy I didn't even know what to say tho I had thought about what I should before. Yeah.