Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So my sister's Mac aka the family laptop's charger spoiled so I couldnt really update much, since my watermarked photos are in there. ugh dammit. But here's some from the Hi-5 event.




I donn't think I enjoyed the event that much, I mean, the Hi-5 event passes my sister won from signing up for a 2 year phone contract wasn't worth it at all! I was expecting a photo or a real meet and greet session with them. And also the security was so rude and rushing I don't even know why. I hate Singaporean security to no words I swear. The older ladies we made friends with were quite cool, they had a very intellectual and reasonable view for the complaints she had about this event.

Anyway, once I've got the charger fixed or something, I'll upload some concert photos. The concert was great, somehow, Junho liked hanging and looking around in our direction, and Syaliza gave us this placard that said 'Taec it off' and we were lucky Taec actually spot it while performing My Valentine. It was so funny, after what happened, I turned to Syaliza and we both screamed and spazzed for a good 10 seconds. 

And now that everything's over I feel like as if my life's already over. I've nothing to look forward to or anything. I don't know what to do with my life anymore for the holidays. gah.