Monday, November 7, 2011

I would like to formally introduce myself



In case I forget.

I'm Amirah and I'm 15. Most of the time I'm an introvert, put me in a room full of people and I'll be at the corner staring into space and awkwardly answering questions. I'm a student still, and working my way to get into a course in psychology once I graduate from high school.

Most of the time I think I suffer from having such low self esteem, that I dislike being around people. I don't think I'm much of a likeable person in real life and I'm still learning to like myself.

I have nothing much to say about myself. But all I know that this new blog is kind of a fresh new start in finding myself and my own individuality and for me to see myself throughout the year later. Something like a time capsule, yes.

I don't think people who might just stumble across this blog might be intersted, but if you're a new reader, I hope you'd stay :)

A