Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I shouldnt be upset about

I'm upset because

  • 2PM is not going to perform Gimmie The Light for the upcoming concert. I love that song to no end one of the reasons because Junsu pulled off a very nice falsetto at the end of the song and I want to see it live ;A;
  • My sister is being annoying because she keeps insisting that we take the mosh pit tickets because she was scared that 2PM was closer to the mosh pit even though we got front row tickets. I don't like how she was in doubt and being a brat and being whiny about it. Just take what you have. 
  • My diet and sleep regime is fucked up. 

But nonetheless I have things I should be happy about like

  •  2PM concert is more or less a week away!!!~~~!~!~!~!!~~!~!!~!~!~!
  • Clara C concert is also near \(^o^)/
  • I ordered a nice pullover and I'm just waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep
  • I have the most heavenliest ice cream in the freezer
  • Who cares I get to see 2PM again!!! asjhdgjdgksaf
Lol. Just a random update. I should really update more often like when I was 14 lol. Have a nice week ahead to whoever is reading this!~