Tuesday, October 9, 2012

book of complacency, whatever that means.

right now i'm just wondering about my place in this world. and how complacent i am about things. and how difficult i am and it's just so frustrating, it's like i can't do anything about it.

but you know, people would just tell you how you make the change but i dont know if that's possible. i'm speaking like a true lazy, unbelieving ass.

but anyway today i ended school early and thought about eating pancakes but my sister & mom bought me to bugis to eat The Best Prawn Noodles Ever In Singapore aka at Tong Seng. Then we did more walking around and by the time we wanted to head home i felt so lethargic & tired, like i wanted to sleep off all of this waking nightmare week. I had a nice nap then, and after that watched a lot more of The Secret Circle. now it's close to 10 and my chemistry & math finals are tomorrow.

I can already hear what you're going to say, like I'm not supposed to be "complacent" and should "work hard", whatever that means, and maybe even think less of me now that I'm neglecting my studies this way.
I'm actually trying, trying to be a better person.