Friday, October 5, 2012

book of the truth

from left /book i had to beg 8 bucks more from mom, i can relate to it a lot/ blue dye fades to ash green in 2 days, boo/ nap with the cat/favorite socks & folded jeans because of my short legs/book bought on impulse/lovely shoes my lovely mom got for me

the past week was ok. bought books & studied the crap out for my exams. still breathing.

also i was asked and told by a friend that if i was finding true friends in school and i seemed like i am trying to find them. i told her i feel like i'm only making my way through school without trying to be too close to anyone and that the people i hang out with, i feel like i'm only an extension of the group.
that when i care, they dont do the same.
like they dont invite me to any such gatherings or anything but i'm okay with that, i try not to let it get to me. i'm just passing by.

also another told me i'm easily contented. which i guess i pretty am. i seem to find amusement and satisfaction easily eg like hearing a joke and it making my day or simply have someone remember my birthday without being reminded by someone else.

well that came out more than i thought i'd write. have a great weekend.