Friday, October 26, 2012

book of questions

" Perhaps I'm the only island
Afterwards, someone introduces a requested song
A sad song that I used to really like at one point
I wonder if that person is alone as well
In a place where a long day can rest


He hangs up the phone and grumbles, as if he's mad
My eyes linger on the family photo taped above the meter
I wonder if the reason for this wandering is because
There is no home, or there is nowhere to go
Or is it that there are lots of places to go
But no one to wait for me?
"


i left early on the last day of school due to a sudden fever popping up after 2 hours in an air conditioned room. what was really extremely silly was that i sort of broke down by the general office upon trying to get the green light to leave the school. the admin was making such a big fuss & my mom's cell couldnt get through & i couldnt call any of my sisters because i forgot their phone numbers & i had this terrible headache & yeah so i broke down. 

i dont really know why. i guess i think i looked broken in the eyes of admin who i keep trying to explain why i cant reach my mom or any of my siblings. i felt like i didnt matter or something. 
i cried a lot more in the cab on the way home & i feel bad somehow, for the cab driver to listen to my sobs. i just dont know why. really.  

this is all really silly actually. after i slept off the fever i felt like the event earlier never happened or was from another time after i woke up. 
i wouldnt like to think that something is really wrong with me, i just need to figure out my emotions and control them at the right time.