Wednesday, October 17, 2012

book of content

my day was particularly weird today.
i scored a lot better than i expected for my biology, malay exposition, accounting & art.

though i'm only 1.5 marks away from getting a pass in my biology paper, it still had come to quite a shock because i remember finishing and leaving the exam venue thinking about how i'm going to badly screw the paper. same goes for the other papers.

i dont know what to feel, i feel contented for the fact that i didnt disappoint myself and also i feel a little bit undeserving because throughout the year i've been getting either "hit or miss" marks for poa and all of the sudden i passed this paper while there were some others who had ben scoring As failed the paper.

but i shouldnt get all content with my average marks because well, to you it may just seem like i'm being "complacent."

whatever that means.