Friday, October 12, 2012

book of the great serenade


today marked the very last day of my finals. and hopefully if i make it, it'll be finally our final year in secondary school in a few months. 4 months isn't such a long time, it really scares me. i feel like everything else is moving on so fast but i'm just standing still unmoved. ok enough with the depressing thought.

but anyway my art finals went better than i expected, but i dont think the marks will  differ from the mid-years. so after our paper lay yi sang for me clara c's shy that way cover with her guitar she bought to school (which is the 'something' she promised to give me a day before!!) and after that lay yi, sandra & i with a few other people who happened to be around, sang some songs and it was really nice.

today is a good day and i hope you have a great weekend ahead.